Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ups and downs...

This past weekend was one of the best we have had (at home) in awhile. We went to the farm for milk, cheese, eggs and such. Then to lunch at the Kern where I had the BEST cheese soup and a great German salad. Spent the morning with friends and then the evening with the kiddos at the movies. Sunday was a birthday party and shopping for softball gloves. Forgot how good it felt to have a glove on and the ball in my hand. Love the sound of it when a ball is caught. Weird I know..but some of my best memories are of playing softball. Then...Monday.... Mondays and I do not get along. Even Mia was in a grumpy mood.
Today...the sun is finally shining! It's cold...but their is light!!! Our cleaning lady is here today doing an amazing deep cleaning on the house. Kind of (ok a really) nice break. Going out to eat tonight to avoid messing up the clean kitchen for one night.
I have been thinking alot about Georgia and here. Although in my heart Georgia will always be home, I can't live here in a temporary state. I have to look at this as home for now. I won't find peace here until I look at it as our home for now. No matter how long we are here...it's home right now. So I finally hung the rest of our pictures this morning.
Still not sure why God has us here, but I am finally ready to listen and find out...

1 comment:

  1. Just noticed how completely randomly my thoughts flow...sorry

    ReplyDelete