Thursday, March 1, 2012

And another day....

Still a dreary day here. Could the sunshine please come out? The temp is really nice..mid 50's. I am determines to get our for a walk today even if it's in the rain. They are calling for snow later next week!
The last few days have been crazy, but I am so blessed to have friends that allow me to help them.
The Bi-polar meds are helping, but I am also going to try some alternative things as well. With the help of a friend who is studying aromatherapy I am going to try that. Also some herbal and nutritional therapies. I would try Gluten free but I am pretty sure that would depress me more lol.
Doing some research on nutrition and bi-polar. Anyone with any info pass it on!
Bill is liking his new job, and I am too. He is a lot more relaxed and that makes me happy :) Still waiting on March 20th so we can get some more info on retirement.
Other than that...not really much going on. This has been a very long and dreary week. So ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment