Monday, February 27, 2012

Be careful what you wish for....

The title really has nothing to do with today's post but it is something that popped in my head this weekend when I was told a story by someone. This weekend was filled with ups and downs... emotionally I just could not keep level. I tried..my brain was just all over the place. Thanks to a great, God given friend I was able to focus and make it to Bug's Cub Scout Blue and Gold banquet. He was beyond adorable in his skit and earned his Bear rank and some belt loops. I was one proud momma! This morning I met with my new therapist. I loved my old one but we ended up running in the same circles alot and it was just a conflict. My new one is really sweet and seems to really understand. She gave me some "assignments" to do and things to try and promised that things will get better with work. She recommended I start journaling. Not just blogging but somewhere I could be totally honest with no fear of anyone reading it or judging. Now knowing me you know I have to find a cute notebook to do this LOL. It's going to be a long and tough journey but will be worth it to be free of all the JUNK! Today, for the first time in awhile, I feel hope. I know God has been there all along... don't get me wrong. I hadn't given up hope..I just couldn't feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment