Thursday, February 9, 2012

UMM why is my car smoking??

Today started off in the normal manner. "Mom, I have nothing to wear!" "Mom, my hair looks weird!" "Mom, where are my socks?!" Etc. Etc. After getting the two youngest out the door and setting the oldest to work on her school work. I run over to hubby's office to pick something up. About half way there the car decides to fill up with the most horrid smelling smoke! Mind you we had just picked the car up from the mechanic the day before. I get it to hubby, we turn around and take it back to the shop. I get being in a bad mood, but this guy was just plain mean to us today. Needless to say we left with the car in tow. I ended up taking our status symbol (what our German landlord considers our truck) and heading out to run my errands and leave hubby to deal with the car.... Now here I sit about to have the Rosetta stone lady ramble German phrases I will never need to know (The bike is pink) in my hear before hitting the treadmill. You know you are jealous of the exciting life I am leading ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment