Sunday, February 19, 2012

What me worry??

Well..we have decided to retire! We will be back home in Georgia some time in July 2013 and officially retired Nov 1st 2013. Now comes the part where I worry. I am worried about the normal retirement things: job, money etc. But my biggest worry is will we fit in when we move back home. Will we have a place back in the things we miss so much. Our church, Tres Dias, VN, friends... That is my biggest worry. These things are what makes home, home for us. I am excited to be at the end of this Army journey...it's been a long tough ride. Seven deployments, countless schools and field problem. Up and downs of military life. We are ready to settle down in one place, serve God the best we can and live a normal life. I want to work on MY house and in MY yard. I want to hang pictures and not worry about being charged for a hole in the wall. I don't want to have to say goodbye to friends or watch my kids heart break when they leave schools, friends, sports and familiarity. Come what may..we are ready to retire...

No comments:

Post a Comment