Saturday, February 11, 2012

Why soooo cold...

I think we are in week 2 or 3 of single digit or negative temps... let me just say I am sooo over it! I have become quite acclimated to southern temps over the last 10 years. We spent the morning standing outside in single digit temps with Austin's wolf den learning how to properly raise and lower the flag and picking up trash. I still don't think I am warmed up yet! But they were so adorable! Then the weekly dreaded trip to the commissary. I never thought I would say it but I miss Kroger and Super Walmart! A variety of items would be AMAZING! The day did take a great upturn :) Hubby and I were privileged to be invited to the baby shower of a super sweet woman and one of the cutest pregnant women I have ever seen. It was so great to have some adult time and to just hang out and talk. We had a great time :) Tonight is movie night with my man <3 So until tomorrow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment