Thursday, February 16, 2012

a little thing can make a big difference!


Funny how something as small as a new haircut can make you feel so much better! I decided today to cut ALOT of my hair off and totally change the color. Spur of the moment decision and It just made me feel refreshed. A fresh start, a new beginning. It's a feeling of empowerment...if I can change my hair, why can't I change other things in my life? I won't be lost behind "labels" and "expectations" anymore. Yes I am a mom, but who says I have to look and dress like one? Yes, I am 38, but that doesn't mean I am old and my life is over. Yes, I don't really like where we live right now but that doesn't mean I can't make the most of the time here. Now the hard part...Remembering this feeling!! When I seem to forget can someone please remind me ;)
In a few hours it will be the beginning of a four day weekend. Four days with those I love the most! A trip to Graf and a bowling day <3 nothing big but when it's with my peoples I love it! I hope ALL of you have a great weekend... tell someone you love them today!

No comments:

Post a Comment