Thursday, February 23, 2012

Joy comes in the morning...and morning is WHENEVER you wake up!

Yesterday was pretty cool! A new friend brought us (some friends and I) to a German farm and little farm store. We were able to get milk, fresh eggs, honey, homemade jam , homemade cheese and meats. Being out in the fresh air around the sights and smells of the farm were almost therapeutic for me. I know some people hate it but I LOVE the smell of dirt and animals and farms. I am a country girl at heart! We also met the Pastor of a local church and will be going to visit this Sunday... I love how God works :)
Today Bill starts his new job. He is working at the Department of Public works on post. A much less stressful job and one that I know he will rock at! He has a retirement briefing on March 20th. That sounds so weird to say after dreading anything that involved the word brief (it usually meant an upcoming deployment). We also found out something that would be AMAZING if the Army will let it happen. Asking for prayers... I can't say what it is, but God knows!
Hubby is getting his second row of braces today, so soup for dinner tonight. I must say he looks so cute with them on :)
The weather is getting warmer and the sun has been shining a bit more (not today) but knowing spring is around the corner is making this girl pretty happy. Ready to get my hands in the dirt and start gardening. It will only be vegetables this year. I want the yard to look nice but not put alot of money into something we have to rip out when we leave.
Well...I wish you all a blessed day :) Make a difference in someone's life today.. you never know what it will mean to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment