Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Where do you get your info...

This morning I read some "info" that someone put out on facebook and it got me thinking. As great as Facebook is for communication, it is also infamous for incorrect information. The "know it all" syndrome and the " I heard" disease can run rampant if not kept in check. Especially with military information. ALWAYS check the source, go directly to the proper organization, or ask your soldier to find out from command. Bad information is passed along all to often. OK enough on that rant.
Yesterday was the ever pressure filled holiday of Valentine's day. I have to admit that Hubby totally missed the line for romance when he was being created. It's OK, he more than makes up for it everyday with his undying love and ever strong devotion to me. He will back me and support me to the end. He has shown that fact so much lately, I am blessed beyond measure.
On that note..I pray you all have a wonderful day! To my Germany friends...stay safe and warm and monitor the weather!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up Kelly! Facebook isn't good for much of anything but visiting with family back home. Just know that you are good person and your friends really do adore you for you. :)

    ReplyDelete