Monday, February 13, 2012

It's on the horizon...

Recently, more and more, our thoughts have turned towards retirement. This has been a long military journey and we both feel we are ready to go home. I have decided to be as absolutely frugal as possible to be able to retire with a sizable nest egg. We already own our house so that is not something we need to worry about and Bill will have a nice size retirement check. Still, stepping out into a whole new world will be scary. All we have ever known is a military life. We are diligently seeking God's guidance on this and asking our friends to join us as we make this life altering decision and permanent decision. I am excited at the thought of going home and having a normal (well as normal as can be) life. We will still be in Germany for a while...but hopefully not as long as we originally thought. Sooo besides that HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! We made some homemade Valentines for Austin's class ( thank-you Pinterest). Making steaks for the loves of my life for dinner and chocolate dipped strawberries. It amazes me each day how much I love them (even when they drive me INSANE!) I hope and pray this Valentine's day you are spend time with the ultimate love of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment