Thursday, February 9, 2012

learning alot...

Lately I have been questioning who I can really trust. I have been analyzing everything said to me. Questioning things.. Who can we really trust? If we put our trust in man won't we all at some point be let down? I trust my husband, my parents and my brother and sister. I trust very (and I mean very) few good friends. My problem is how to have friends that I am not sure how far I can trust them? I have always been a pretty good judge of character, but lately I just can't tell. I guess I had was felt so safe with my BCF's, my SSAG family and my TD family that I didn't have to worry who I could trust. I miss that feeling, that shared love of Jesus, that shared feeling of family. Even when we went to the chapel here, that feeling was missing. When I went to PWOC, that feeling was missing. I actually don't want to get out and get involved. I did that and got hurt. I feel safe in my house, I feel safe taking care of my family. Not sure what God wants from me here.... Wish God would show me who I can be myself with here. Who likes me for me with no secret agenda.... I'm just not sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment